t’s never too late to discover that those boring, all-white headphones Apple threw in with your iPhone can do a lot more than adjust the volume.
In fact, any headphones that include a remote (or have a remote adapter attached) can be used to control your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch in up to 10 ways.
- If you’re listening to music, toggle pause or play by tapping the center button once.
- To fast-forward a song, tap the center button twice and long-press on the second tap.
- To rewind a song, tap three times and long-press on the third tap.
- To skip a song, double tap.
- To go to the previous song, triple tap.
- If you have an incoming call, tap the center button once to answer. Tap again to hang up.
- To ignore an incoming call, long-press the center button. You’ll hear two…
View original post 81 more words