This is strange…can you figure it out?
Are you usual or unusual
Follow the instructions! NO PEEKING AHEAD!
· Do the following exercise, guaranteed to raise an eyebrow.
· There’s no trick or surprise.
· Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can!
· Again, as quickly as you can but don’t advance until you’ve done each of them … really.
· Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss something,just read line by line.)
Think of a number from 1 to 10
Multiply that number by 9
If the number is a 2-digit number, add the digits together
Now subtract 5
Determine which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the number you ended up with
(example: 1=a, 2=b, 3=c,etc.)
Think of a country that starts with that letter.
Remember the last letter of the name of that country.
Think of the name of an animal that starts with that letter.
Remember the last letter in the name of that animal.
Think of the name of a ! fruit that starts with that letter.
Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange?
I told you this was FREAKY!! If not, you’re among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else! 98% of people will answer with kangaroos in Denmark when given this exercise. Keep this message going. This one is actually worth sending on to others. Forward it to people you know so they can find out if they are usual or unusual!