Windows 7 and vista allows you to create an invisible folder without any logo and name.If you have some private data and want to hide it from pirating eyes without using any external software then certainly this Tutorial will help you. In this tutorial we will protect our data first placing it in an invisible folder and then hiding it so that no one can even accidentaly open that folder.So this will provide you with two level security.
CREATING A FOLDER WITHOUT NAME :
1. Click on Start Button in taskbar
2. Search For Character Map
4. Now Click on Select Button and then on Copy Button(Now you have copied a blank Space)
5. Create a New folder and Rename it and press Ctrl+V keys from keyboard.
CREATING A INVISIBLE FOLDER :
1. Right click on the folder that you have created without name in the previous step.
2. Click on Properties>>Customise>>Change Icon
3. Now will get a popup windows with various icon.Select the blank Icon
So now you have created a folder with no name and no icon…..to see the folder you have created go to the drive (location) of your computer where you have created the folder without name and icon and press Ctrl+A your folder will get highlighted. You can now open the folder by double clicking it….for more security you can Hide the folder by clicking the Hidden option from the properties menu.